Monday 8 October 2012

Running down the clock

Today I reckon I have done at least 32 miles, it would have been less but I missed at turn with my hood up in the rain. Yes rain while on the trail for the first time in three weeks! I have just 12.5 miles to go to reach Santiago. Now my left leg is complaining bless it. It has done most of the work on the downhill stretches protecting the other one so no wonder it wants some adulation. I didn't sleep well last night as bed bugs got to my feet when I was putting on the anti bed bug sheet - what opportunism. The landscape today has been undulating woodland tracks between towns and villages Delamere meets Devon so few photos in the rain. I opted for a really nice private Albergue with hot showers and soothing music. Pan pipes compilation with things like Moon River and the Titanic Theme then the worship song Lord you have my heart, so I sang the words and it was just the right key. There is a saying "the Camino will provide". Just what I needed when tired and bitten. Now it's playing Isn't he beautiful! Photos to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment